Insulated 1000 Volt Rated, 10,000 Volt Tested
Made By Wiha from High Quality Forged CV Tool Steels
Individually Tested & Meet VDE, EN/IEC ASTM, NFPA, CSA, ISO
Induction Hardened Cutting Edges and Jaws
Heavy Duty Steel Riveted Joints
Multi-Layered Hard Chrome Finish, Best Anti-Corrosion Surface
All Tools Individually Tested for insulation Integrity
Ergo Molded Insulated Cushioned Grips.
Guaranteed Wiha Made Quality, 100% Tested Insulated Tools
- Linemans Pliers W/Cutters 9.0"
- Long Nose Pliers W/Cutter8.0"
- Diagonal Cutters 8.0"
- 50mm Cable Stripping Knife
- #1 Insulated Slim Phillips
- #2 Insulated Slim Phillips
- 3.5mm Insulated Slim Slotted
- 4.5mm Insulated Slim Slotted
Terminal Block Screwdrivers
- #1 Insulated Slim Xeno
- #2 Insulated Slim Xeno
- #1 Insulated Slim Square
- #2 Insulated Slim Square
Hex Inch T-handles
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Pieces In Set||22|
|Inch Nut Driver Sizes||1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16"|
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel. - Never modify or alter a tool from its original design.
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage. - Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
Return tools for warranty replacement to your original place of purchase or directly to Wihatools.com LLC North American Distribution Center, all returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Circle
Monticello Minnesota, 55362
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools. Tel
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 763-295-6598