Save 25% off orders $400 or more
Phillips #0, #1, #2, #3
Square: #1, #2
Torx: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30
Hex Metric: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0mm
Hex Inch: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16
Premium Bits - Exact Fit Precision Machined
Universal 1/4" Drive fits all standard bit holders & power tools
Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
Through hardened for best wear resistance
Extra Fine Wiha 72 Tooth Mini Ratchet
Extra fine 72 Tooth reversible Ratchet
Fast Action Rotation Thumb Ring Ratchet
Drop forged, especially robust
Maximum ergonomics due to user-specific SoftFinish form
Clockwise and anticlockwise direction can be switched via switching lever
ClicFix Bit Holder
Magnetic Quick Release Bit Holder
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, hex metric, hex inch, torx, square|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Bit Holder Features||1/4" Hex to 1/4" Square adapter, Enclosing Case, Includes Quick Release Bit Holder, Includes Ratchet|
|Pieces In Set||35|
|Phillips Sizes||#0, #1, #2, #3|
|Slotted Sizes||5.5mm~7/32", 6.0mm~15/64"|
|Hex Metric Sizes||1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm|
|Hex Inch Sizes||1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4"|
|Torx Sizes||T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30|
|Square Sizes||1, 2|
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Quality Tools
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Cir, Monticello, MN 55362
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 763-295-6591 or 800-494-6104
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Regular Price: $107.20
On Sale $49.98