ESD 21º Cutters & 20 to 30 AWG Strippers
With Soft Dissipative Comfort Grips & Black Anti-Glare Finish
Extra Long ESD Safe Screwdrivers:
Slotted: 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
Phillips: #0 & #1
Blades chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
Through hardened for best wear resistance
Corrosion Resistant Vapor Chrome Finish
Exact Fit Precision Machined Tips
Molded on handle for permanent bond to blade
Tapered shape allows for easy rotation
Handles proportioned to blade size for optimum torque
Precise turning and control with finger tip rotation cap
MicroBit Handle Extension and Bits:
Hex Bits .7, .9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3
Torx Bits: T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10
Wiha Micro Bits Are Precision Machined for an Exact Fit
Micro Bits are 28mm Long on 4mm Hex Drive
Made from hardened chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
ESD Safe MIcroBit Handle has Tapered Shape for easy rotation
Precision Turning and Control with Finger Tip Rotation Cap
Indexed bit storage ring keeps bits together
Tweezers are Coated ESD Safe Static Dissipative
Made from Anti Magnetic and Acid resistant Stainless Steel
Ideal for working on static sensitive electronic components
Contents Made In Germany & Taiwan
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, hex metric, torx|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Quality Tools
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Cir, Monticello, MN 55362
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 763-295-6591 or 800-494-6104
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $114.98
On Sale $63.98
Customers Also Bought
Regular Price: $55.68
On Sale $42.98
Regular Price: $40.64
On Sale $29.48