304 COMBINATION WRENCH 20MM
Wiha's Combination Wrenches have a 12-point box-end design with contact points that apply force to the flat sides of the fastener head—rather than the corners—to prevent the fastener head from rounding off. The open-end is angled 15 degrees for flipping the wrench between rotations to maximize rotations and the box-end offset 15 degrees for finger clearance and working around obstructions that limit access to the fastener.
The wrenches consist of premium-quality tool steel, have a polished chrome finish for corrosion protection, and the size profiles are boldly stamped on the handle for easy identification.
Wiha Combination Wrenches are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany and are backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee.
- Open end angled 15 degrees for quick and easy flipping between rotations
- 12 Point Box End is offset 15° for versatile fastener fitment
- Box-end offset 15 degrees for finger clearance and working around obstructions
- Roll-stamped die markings for clear identification
- Wiha premium-quality tool steel for strength and durability
- Chrome-plated finish for corrosion protection
- Designed and engineered by Wiha Germany
- Backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
|Head Type||wrench metric|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|