Dual material handle has molded in soft grip panels for maximum user comfort.
Handles proportioned to blade sizes for optimal torque performance.
Handle hang hole for convenient and easy storage above work bench.
Impact resistant handles are molded on for a permanent bond.
Blades of Wiha premium chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
Hardened and tempered RC60 for extreme wear resistance
Precision CNC machined exact fit black torx tips
Anti-corrosion Chrome-nickel finish on round shafts
Professional industrial quality made in Germany
T8, T10, T15, T20, T25
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Handle Grip Types||3K Series - cushioned + ergonomic|
|Torx Sizes||T8, T10, T15, T20, T25|
|Pieces In Set||5|
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Quality Tools
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Cir, Monticello, MN 55362
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 763-295-6591 or 800-494-6104