- This item: Bits Collector Torx®/Slotted/Phillips/Square/Hex 38 Piece Set
- Torx® Insert Bit 10 Pack
- Slotted Insert Bit Contractor Grade 30 Pack
- Phillips Insert Bit Contractor Grade 30 Pack
- Torx® Insert Bit 2 Pack
- T7-T40 Torx Insert Bit 10 Piece Set
- Hex Metric Insert Bit Contractor Grade 30 Pack
- Torx® Insert Bit Contractor Grade 30 Pack
Frequently bought together
Hex: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4
Hex: 2.5,3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0mm
Torx: T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40
Square: #1, #2, #3
Pozidrive: #1, #2, #3
Phillips #0, #1, #2, #3
Slotted: 4.5, 5.5, 6.0mm
Wiha Quality Bits - Exact Fit Precision Machined
Universal 1/4" Drive for standard bit holders & power tools
Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
Through hardened for best wear resistance
• Dual material handle with Molded in Soft Grip Panels
Non Rolling Hex Shape with Hang Hole
• Magnetic Bit Holder 4" long for extra reach
Bits can also be used directly in handle
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, hex metric, hex inch, torx, square, pozidriv|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|
|Bit Holder Features||4" Bit Holder, Includes Handle, Includes Magnetic Bit Holder, Slide Out Drawer|
|Pieces In Set||38|
|Phillips Sizes||#0, #1, #2, #3|
|Slotted Sizes||4.5mm~11/64", 5.5mm~7/32", 6.0mm~15/64"|
|Hex Metric Sizes||2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm|
|Hex Inch Sizes||1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4"|
|Torx Sizes||T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40|
|PoziDriv Sizes||1, 2, 3|
|Square Sizes||1, 2, 3|
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Quality Tools
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Cir, Monticello, MN 55362
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 763-295-6591 or 800-494-6104
Customers Also Bought
Regular Price: $69.98
On Sale $36.98
Regular Price: $41.78
On Sale $20.98
Regular Price: $36.98
On Sale $18.48