8 Piece Soft Grip Dual Drive Hex T-Handle Set - SAE
- Ergonomic ComfortGrip handle for comfort and control
- Dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability
- Handle direct molded to blade for permanent bond
- Dual-Drive T-Handle design for maximum power and versatility
- Blade-through-handle design for high torque exertion
- Handle size proportionate to blade for consistent mechanical advantage
- Color coded handles for Yellow-SAE and Red-Metric designations
- Size marked on handle for easy identification
- Integrated loophole for convenient hanging or binding
- Wiha premium-quality tool steel for strength and durability
- CNC precision machined for reduced cam out
- Chamfered end for ease of faster engagement
- Ball End for fastener interlock of up to 25°
- Black oxide finish for corrosion protection
- NOT insulated. Will NOT protect against electrical shock
- Also available in chrome for next level corrosion protection
- Designed and engineered by Wiha Germany
- Manufactured in Germany
- Backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee
T-Handle L-Key Sizes:
Ball End Hex - 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8"
Standard End Hex - 1/8" and 9/64"
Includes Metal Stand for Organization.
Wiha Dual-Drive Ball End T-Handle L-Keys feature ergonomic cushion grip handles for comfort and control, dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability, and handles are direct molded to the blade for a permanent bond. The Dual-Drive T-Handles are designed for maximum power and versatility with a blade-through-handle design for high torque applications and are sized proportionately to the blade for consistent mechanical advantage. Finally, Dual-Drive T-Handles are color-coded for Metric (Red) and SAE (Yellow) designations with size marked on the handle for easy identification, and an integrated loophole for convenient hanging or binding.
Ideal for fasteners requiring more torque, Wiha Dual Drive Ball End T-Handle Hex L-Keys consist of Wiha premium quality tool steel engineered for strength and durability, boast CNC precision-machined for reduced cam out and chamfered ends for ease of faster engagement and no cut off burrs or impact distortions. Wiha Dual-Drive T-Handles have a black oxide finish for corrosion protection and Ball End drivers for fastener interlock of up to 25°.
Wiha premium quality Dual-Drive Ball End T-Handle L-Keys are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany and manufactured in Germany. You can buy with confidence knowing that this product is backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee.
|Head Type||ball end hex inch|
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Pieces In Set||8|
|Hex Inch Sizes||1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"|