Phillips: #1, #2
Slotted: 5/32, 1/4
Square: #1, #2
Ergonomic Wiha SoftFinish multi-component handle with roll-off protection
Made of ESD-Safe Dissipative Material
Cushioned Grip For maximum comfort and power
Perfect fit for your Hand because of Wiha handle size concept
Round blade of Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
Through hardened for best wear resistance
Wiha ChromTop Finish on tip for a perfect fit every time
Combination Pliers 7.9"
Adjustable Pliers 10"
Long Nose Pliers 6.3"
Diagonal Cutters 6.3"
High Quality forged C70 Tool Steel
Induction Hardened Cutting Edges and Jaws
Ergonomic Molded Two Component Soft Comfort Grips
Molded in Slip guards for added user protection
Finger jam protection for safe operation at all settings
1/4x5/16, 3/8x7/16, 1/2, 1/2x9/16, 5/8x11/16, 7/8x3/4
Meets DIN 3113
Made from High Performance CRV forged Tool Steel
Polished Chrome Head
Satin Chromed Sure Grip Body
Narrow Profile for Easier Access In tight locations
Precision formed for an exact fit
12 point super drive on all box ends
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Quality Tools
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Cir, Monticello, MN 55362
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 763-295-6591 or 800-494-6104
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $22.00
On Sale $13.28
Regular Price: $21.90
On Sale $13.28