Save 25% off orders $400 or more
Slotted: 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, 6.0mm
Phillips: #0, #1, #2
Terminal Drivers: #1 & #2
Square Tip Drivers: #1 & #2
Nut Drivers: 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2
Nut Drivers: 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm Insulated to ASTM F1505, VDE 0682/part201, DIN 7437, EN/IEC 60900, NFPA-70E & CSA & OSHA specification
10,000 Volt Tested for a 1,000(AC) 1,500(DC) Volt Certification, VDE and GS tested
Ergonomic Wiha SoftFinish multi-component handle with roll-off protection
Cushioned Grip For maximum comfort and power
Handles proportioned to Blade Size for Optimal Torque
Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
Through hardened for best wear resistance
Precision machined exact fit tips
8.0" Long Nose Pliers, 8" Combo Pliers
6.3" Euro Stripper, 8" BiCut Diagonal Compound Cutter
Insulated to ASTM , EN/IEC, NFPA, CSA, VDE & OSHA secifications
10,000 Volt Tested 1000 Volt Rated
High Quality forged C70 Tool Steel
Induction Hardened Cutting Edges and Jaws
Ergonomic Molded Two Component Soft Comfort Grips
Molded in Slip guards for added user protection
Insulated Cable Skinning Knife
Inch & Metric Indoor Outdoor Water Proof Folding contractors Ruler Professional Quality Made By Wiha
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Pieces In Set||25|
|Phillips Sizes||#1, #2|
|Slotted Sizes||3.0mm~1/8", 4.5mm~11/64", 6.0mm~15/64"|
|Square Sizes||1, 2|
|Inch Nut Driver Sizes||1/4", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2"|
|Metric Nut Driver Sizes||7.0mm, 8.0mm, 10.0mm, 13.0mm|
|Terminal Block / Xeno Sizes||#1, #2|
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Quality Tools
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Cir, Monticello, MN 55362
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 763-295-6591 or 800-494-6104