Insulated SlimLine Blade 19 Piece Set
18 Wiha Insulated SlimLine blades with 1 Blade holding handle all in a zipper case.
Insulated tools are 10,000 Volt Tested for a 1,000(AC) 1,500(DC) Volt Certification, VDE and GS tested
- ASTM F1505
- VDE 0682/part201
- DIN 7437
- EN/IEC 60900
- CSA specification
Insulated Ergonomic SoftFinish multi-component handle
- Cushioned Grip For maximum comfort and power, AGR Certified
- Perfect fit for your Hand
- Insulated Blade Holder fits all Wiha SlimLine Blades
Insulated SlimLine BladesSizes Included:
- Slotted: 3.0, 4.0, 5.5mm
- Phillips: #1 #2
- Hex Metric: 3.0, 4.0, 5.0mm
- Xeno Terminal Block Slotted & Phillips: #1 #2
- Xeno Terminal Block Slotted & PoziDriv: #1 #2
- Torx: T8, T10, T15, T20
- Square: #1 #2
Wiha Insulated SlimLine Blades
- Blades are up to 33% narrower than standard insulated tools.
- Made of Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel.
- Blades are through hardened for best wear resistance.
- Precision machined exact fit black tips with protective insulation molded directly onto the bit.
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, hex metric, torx, square, terminal block, xeno slottedpozidriv|
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Pieces In Set||19|
|Slotted Sizes||3.0mm~1/8", 4.0mm~5/32", 5.5mm~7/32"|
|Phillips Sizes||#1, #2|
|Hex Metric Sizes||3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm|
|Square Sizes||#1, #2|
|Torx Sizes||T8, T10, T15, T20|
|Terminal Block / Xeno Sizes||#1, #2|