11-Piece Insulated TorqueControl SlimLine Set
- Individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC for safety and peace of mind
- Meets VDE testing standards for protection against arc flash explosion
- Torque accuracy of +/- 6% for confidence in precise tolerances
- 33% narrower blade shafts for reaching deep set terminal block fasteners
- Direct-molded insulation for protection against electrical shock and arc flash explosion
Wiha Insulated TorqueVario®-S SoftFinish® Handles set the standard for premium quality featuring ergonomic cushion grip handles for comfort and control, dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability, handles directly molded for a permanent bond, and include parallel flats for roll-off prevention. TorqueVario-S Handles feature an audible and perceptible click for alerting users the desired torque limit is attained with a torque accuracy of +/- 6% for confidence in precise tolerances. Once the desired torque is attained the TorqueVario-S Handle automatically resets for the next torque setting application and maintains a 50% greater unfastening torque for faster removal.
Insulated TorqueVario-S Handles come with individual serial numbers and certificates of calibration accuracy for warranty claim protection. TorqueVario-S Handles meet and/or exceed the following standards:
- NEC 110.14 (D) "Installation" for calibrated torque tools to achieve manufacturer indicated torque values
- EN ISO 6789 for calibration and determination of measurement uncertainty
- BS EN 26789 for hand torque tools - requirements & test methods
- ASME B107.14M for manually operated torque wrenches and screwdrivers
All torque tools are designed for 5,000 cycles or 1 year —whichever comes first. Visit wihatools.com/torque-service-program to learn more about our Torque Control service program.
Wiha premium quality SlimLine Blades consist of Wiha premium quality tool steel for strength and durability and have exact fit precision machined tips for reduced cam-out. Each blade has a black oxide finish for corrosion protection and direct-molded insulation for protection against electrical shock and arc flash explosion and features 33% narrower blade shafts for reaching deep set fasteners.
The SlimLine Torque Blade Holder (6.75" OAL) features Wiha ClickFix for secure lock and quick release of SlimLine Blades and have direct-molded insulation for protection against electrical shock and arc flash explosion. Made of Wiha premium quality tool steel for strength and durability each blade has a black oxide finish for corrosion protection.
Every single Wiha insulated tool is individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC (1,500 volts DC) for safety and peace of mind in energized applications.
All Wiha Insulated tools are VDE Certified and meet EN/IEC 60900 testing standards for protection against arc flash explosion, ASTM F1505 standard specifications for insulated and insulating hand tools, NFPA-70E standards for electrical safety on the job site, and CSA testing benchmarks for safety and performance.
Wiha premium quality Insulated SoftFinish® Cushion Grip Drivers are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany and manufactured in Germany. You can buy with confidence knowing that this product is serviced by the Wiha Torque Control Service Program.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, square, xeno slottedpozidriv|
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|