7 pc Insulated 6-in-1 Ultra Driver SlimLine Set
7 pc Insulated 6-in-1 Ultra Driver SlimLine Set is rated out of 5 by 5.
Insulated Pop Ups SlimLine Driver Set Includes Slotted 3.0, 4.0mm, Phillips #1, #2 and Square #1, #2 SlimLine Blades
- Meets ASTM F1505, VDE 0682/part201, DIN 7437, EN/IEC 60900, NFPA-70E & CSA specification
- 10,000 Volt Tested for a 1,000(AC) 1,500(DC) Volt Certification, VDE and GS tested
- Ergonomic Wiha SoftFinish multi-component handle with roll-off protection
- Cushioned grip for maximum comfort and power
- Internal Pop-Up magazine holds 6 SlimLine blades
- Locking blade holder.
- Wiha SlimLine blades insulation diameter is 33% narrower than standard insulated tools
- Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
- Through hardened for best wear resistance
- Precision machined exact fit black tips
SlimLine Blade Sizes:
- Slotted: 3.0, 4.0mm
- Phillips: #1 #2
- Square: #1, #2
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, square|
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
|Country of Manufacture||Poland|
|Pieces In Set||7|
|Slotted Sizes||3.0mm~1/8", 4.0mm~5/32"|
|Phillips Sizes||#1, #2|
|Square Sizes||#1, #2|
We found other products you might like!
Rated 5 out of 5 by reljurdi from Great multi tool Love the pop-up mechanism, especially the slim profile insulated bits
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hovoz from Amazing tools, great design love this product, love the design, very easy to use and i also love the locking feature, highly recommend it.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by ToolPro714 from Slick Product Slim Line blades make this truly unique. The only product on the market like it,
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ram from Great idea ,spring load could be more robust Great concept love wiha tools But spring can get damaged easily
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jeffalicious from Does not accept standard 1/4" hex bits This screwdriver is handy, but I am disappointed that it does not accept 1/4" bits and it took me about an hour with each driver to free up the detent balls so that I could get the existing bits into the hex hole.
Date published: 2020-05-05
Hello. What is the length of the screwdriver with bit in place? Thank you.
Approximately 9 and 3/4 inch with bit in and 7 and 5/8 inch without bit in. Each bit is 3 inches long and sinks into bit holder 3/4 inch deep. Slide lock is solid so far. Haven't used to much yet. But over all quality in my opinion is 4.5 out of 5. Reason why is because the bit holders in handle are strong, but I have a 26 and 1 driver and handle bit holders broke out but was replaced under warranty. Approximately 17 years experience electrician. Seen many tools come and go. I'm sure this one will be around a while. Hope that helps. Have a great day.
Date published: 2020-06-12