Insulated MaxiFlex Folding Ruler
Portability: Ruler is collapsible down to 9-inches for storage and folds out to 2-meters with lock-in-place stop-joints at 0, 90, and 180-degrees
VDE Certified: Every single Wiha insulated tool is individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC (1,500 volts DC)
Quality: Designed and engineered by Wiha Germany, made by Wiha globally, and Backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee
Wiha's MaxiFlex Folding Ruler is the heavy-duty ruler professionals need in their tool collection. The ruler features a 10-section collapsible design for easy portability and folds out to a full 2-meters with lock-in-place stop-joints at 0, 90, and 180-degrees. The ruler is easy to read with black on yellow deep-embossed hatch marks. The markings are on both sides and both edges for precise readings in 1/16th increments for clear and accurate measurements. The MaxiFlex Ruler includes both metric and standard scales and is molded with 30% fiberglass material to make the ruler tough and impact-resistant yet flexible. The material is waterproof, chemical resistant, and stands up to everyday wear and tear for long service life.
Every single Wiha insulated tool is individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC (1,500 volts DC) for safety and peace of mind in energized applications. All Wiha Insulated tools are VDE Certified and meet EN/IEC 60900 testing standards for protection against arc flash explosion, ASTM F1505 standard specifications for insulated and insulating hand tools, NFPA-70E standards for electrical safety on the job site, and CSA testing benchmarks for safety and performance. The MaxiFlex Ruler includes both metric and standard measurements for multi-use adaptability.
Wiha premium quality MaxiFlex Rulers are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany, made by Wiha globally, and are Backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee.
- 2-meters (79-inches) long fully extended and 9-inches long folded
- Rigid 10 section design for solid construction that won't snap or bend
- Lock-in-place stop-joints with stainless steel spring for 90 and 180-degrees angles
- Black on yellow markings for clear visual measurement readings
- Deep-embossed hatch marks on both sides and edges for precise readings in 1/16th increments
- Molded with 30% fiberglass material for impact resistance and flexibility
- Waterproof material for protection against deterioration and deformation
- Chemical and surface abrasion resistance for long service life
- Integrated wire pulling slot for pulling wire gauged between 3mm - 7mm
- Individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC for safety and peace of mind
- Meets or exceeds VDE, EN/IEC ASTM, NFPA, CSA, ISO standards
- Designed and engineered by Wiha Germany
- Manufactured by Wiha globally
- Backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
|Country of Manufacture||Switzerland|