Save 25% off orders $400 or more
Phillips: #000, #00, #0
Slotted: 1.2, 1.5, 2.0mm
Wiha Micro Bits - Exact Fit Precision Machined
Micro Bits are ideal for Electronics and Optical Precision tooling
28mm Long for better handling
4mm Hex Drive
Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
Through hardened for best wear resistance
Pen Styled Magnetic Bit Holder and Aluminum Storage Handle
|Head Type||slotted, phillips|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Pieces In Set||7|
|Bit Features||SYSTEM 4|
|Handle Grip Types||Bit Storage in Handle, Precision|
|Phillips Sizes||#000, #00, #0|
|Slotted Sizes||1.2mm~3/64", 1.5mm~1/16", 2.0mm~5/64"|
- Kind of a miss!Review by Jonathan
Purchased this via Amazon. Used it once for a small repair, the bits, as I expected are absolutely perfect. Seriously. No one is kidding even a little bit at how well made the Wiha bits are. The are second to very very little.
However, the driver that it comes with, doesn't measure up to the same standards. The build quality is decent, nothing spectacular, but, really, what does it have to do except store some bits and be a decent driver? Well. It turns out, the storage area is the killer downside.
This was stored in a handy dandy Maxpedition pocket pouch.
The top works itself open pretty easily, spilling the bits pretty often. Also, no big deal.
Now, the bits are in there loose, and rattle around quite a bit. Which lends to what eventually happened to me. The bits are now (4 of the 6) are completely and utterly jammed inside there.
I've tried tapping the driver handle against things. Tried using a hook and pick set.
All to no avail. A fifteen cent piece of plastic as a caddy would have stopped this.
If I can figure out how to get them out, I'll probably make one out of Sugru.
Pretty disapointed! (Posted on 2/7/2016)
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Quality Tools
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Cir, Monticello, MN 55362
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 763-295-6591 or 800-494-6104