13 Piece Ball End Color Coded Hex L-Key Set - Inch
- Bright-bold Color Coding for quick and easy identification
- Textured surface for improved grip and slip resistance
- Durable L-Key Holder for organization and security
- Wiha premium-quality tool steel for strength and durability
- CNC precision machined for reduced cam out
- Chamfered end for smooth fastener engagement
- Chrome-plated satin finish for corrosion protection
- Ball End Drivers for fastener interlock of up to 25°
- Size marked on holder for easy identification
- NOT insulated. Will NOT protect against electrical shock
- Designed and engineered by Wiha Germany
- Manufactured in Germany
- Backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee
0.5", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
Wiha Color Coded Ball End Hex L-Keys stand out with bright-bold color coding so you can quickly and easily find the right L-Key and feature textured surface shafts for improved grip and slip resistance caused by sweat or oils. Stay organized with the included durable L-Key holder with size callouts to keep them in order and secure.
Ideal for fastening screws in limited access locations or requiring more torque, Wiha Color Coded Ball End Hex L-Keys consist of Wiha premium quality tool steel engineered for strength and durability, boast CNC precision-machined for reduced cam out, chamfered ends for smooth fastener engagement, no cut off burrs or impact distortions, chrome-plated satin finish for corrosion protection, and include ball end drivers for fastener interlock of up to 25°.
Wiha premium quality Color-Coded Ball End Hex L-Keys are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany and manufactured in Germany. You can buy with confidence knowing that Wiha stands behind our products with what we believe is the best No Hassle Guarantee in the industry.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Head Type||hex inch|
|Pieces In Set||13|
|L-Key Features||Ball End, Color Coded|
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
|Hex Inch Sizes||0.050" ~ 1.3mm, 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"|