578 Combo Strippers Crimper Plers AWG 10-22
578 Combo Strippers Crimper Plers AWG 10-22 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Wire Stripping Pliers. 7.25"/184mm OAL. Pliers nose for working small nuts & pulling wire. Wire stripping stations 20-30 Solid & 22-32 Standard. Screw cutter 6-32 / 8-32.
- Long, Curved Cutter Requires Less Force To Cut
- Holes In Jaw For Looping Wire
- Return Spring & Opening Stop To Prevent Spring From Becoming Disengaged
- Hardened Tool Steel, Non-Glare Black Finish
- High Carbon
- Heat Treated Tool Steel
- Strips wires that are 20, 18, 16, 14, 12 and 10 AWG
- Crimps insulated wires that are 18-22 AWG
- Crimps non-insulated wires that are 10-16 AWG or 7-8 mm
- Screw cutter cuts 4-40, 5-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-32 and 10-24 screws/bolts
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
|AWG||#10 - #20|
|Pliers Type||Wire Stripper|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Victor18 from Germany Tool made in USA Amazing grip and very comfortable for electrician. Very useful because you can cut screws and crimp terminals. Another brands have similar tools but the grip and steel is the big difference!
Date published: 2020-05-07