- This item: Socket Storage Clips For 3/8" Drive Sockets - 10 Pack
- Universal Rail System Holds 16-20 Clips
- 3/8" 12 Point Metric Sockets
- Hex Inch Bit Socket 3/8" Square Drive
- Insulated Hex Sockets 3/8" Drive
- Security Hex Metric Bit Socket 3/8" Square Drive
- Insulated Inch Sockets 3/8" Drive
- Torx® Bit Socket 3/8" Square Drive
- Hex Inch 6" Long 3/8" Square Drive Bit Socket
- Torx® Bit Socket 3/8" Square Drive 5/16" Bits
- Torx® External Socket 3/8" Drive
- Hex Metric Bit Socket 3/8" Square Drive
- 3/8" 12 Point Inch Sockets
- TorxPlus® Bit Socket 3/8" Square Drive
- Insulated Metric Sockets 3/8" Drive
- Security Hex Inch Bit Socket 3/8" Square Drive
- Torx® 6" Long 3/8" Square Drive Bit Socket
- Security Torx® Bit Socket 3/8" Square Drive 5/16" Bits
- Security Torx® Bit Socket 3/8" Square Drive
Frequently bought together
Shipped in 10 Piece Packs.
These Plastic Clips fit Rail #91095 as pictured.
Order Clips and Rails separately.
Select any combination Of Socket Drive Storage Clips 1/4", 3/8", 1/2".
Using Our Replaceable inexpensive clips Sockets snap firmly into place.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Quality Tools
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Cir, Monticello, MN 55362
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 763-295-6591 or 800-494-6104