Save 25% off orders $400 or more
30mm Hammer (SKU 83221)
50mm Hammer (SKU 83223)
Powder coated Safety Shells made from Malleable Cast Iron, Crack Resistant
Durable Hickory Handles ergonomical shaped
Carefully Selected and with a High Quality Surface
Extremely Hard Hickory Wood has proven to be the best Wood for Hammers
30mm Soft Face (SKU 83231)
50mm Soft Face (SKU 83251)
Soft Elastomer, Colourfast and Wear-Resistant
Window Construction, Light Metal Construction, Furniture and Interior Fittings Industries, Light Assembly, Tradeshow Construction
30mm Med Soft (SKU 83232)
50mm Med Soft (SKU 83252)
Medium Soft Caoutchouc (Rubber), Wear-Resistant
Tile Laying, Paving, Curbstone Setting, Dry Wall Construction, Light Gardening and Landscaping Setting Tasks
30mm Med Hard (SKU 83233)
50mm Med Hard (SKU 83253)
Medium Hard Polyurethane, Colourfast and Wear-Resistant
Tool and Machine Construction, Metal Working, Automobile Repairs, Panel Beating, Sheet Metal and Assembly Work
30mm Hard (SKU 83234)
50mm Hard (SKU 83254)
Hard Cellulose Acetate, Colourfast and Wear-Resistant
Assembly and Disassembly, Sheet Metal Work, Building and Construction Work, work station Tasks
30mm EX Hard (SKU 83235)
50mm EX Hard (SKU 83255)
Very hard polyamide (Nylon), Colourfast and Wear-Resistant
Building and Construction Industries, Foundry, Mould Making, Road Work, Forestry and Agriculture, Gardening and Landscaping
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Quality Tools
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Cir, Monticello, MN 55362
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 763-295-6591 or 800-494-6104