Slotted: 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0
Phillips: #000, #00, #0, #1
Torx: T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15
Hex Metric: .7, .9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4mm
Bits fit directly in handle or Bit Holding 100mm long Extension
Wiha Micro Bits - Exact Fit Precision Machined
Micro Bits are ideal for Electronics and Optical Precision tooling
28mm Long for better handling
4mm Hex Drive
Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
Through hardened for best wear resistance
Precision Handle is made of high Quality cadmium free Plastic
Made of ESD-Safe Dissipative Material
The Tapered Shape allows rapid rotation
Handles Proportioned to Blade Size for optimum torque
Precision Turning and Control with the Rotating Cap
In rugged Steel Indexed Storage Box
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, hex metric, torx|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Bit Holder Features||Includes Handle|
|Pieces In Set||27|
|Bit Features||SYSTEM 4|
|Handle Grip Types||ESD safe|
|Phillips Sizes||#000, #00, #0, #1|
|Slotted Sizes||1.5mm~1/16", 2.0mm~5/64", 3.0mm~1/8", 4.0mm~5/32"|
|Hex Metric Sizes||0.7mm, 0.9mm, 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm|
|Torx Sizes||T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15|
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Quality Tools
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Cir, Monticello, MN 55362
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 763-295-6591 or 800-494-6104
Customers Also Bought
Regular Price: $72.02
On Sale $59.48