26-in-1 Ultra Driver Tradesman
Wiha Web PriceSpecial Price $33.55
List Price Regular Price $37.28
26-in-1 Ultra Driver Tradesman is rated out of 5 by 11.
- Featured on the Today show and this Old House Top Best new Tools of 2017
- Ultra Compact, Ultra Lightweight, Ultra Convenient.
- Saves Time, Fewer Tools to Carry, Less Weight 26 Tips.
- 13 Premium double-ended bits with Phillips, Slotted, TORX, Square, Hex Inch & Metric, Pozi.
- Ergonomic Soft Grip Handle, Locking bit holder.
- Everything you need in one grab and go package.
The Ultra Driver 26inOne.
- 26 Bit Tips, Quick access, the right bit for the job.
- Comfortable Cushion Grip Ergonomic Handle
- Spring driven pop up cartridge for fast bit selection
- High Performance Quick Release Locking Bit Holder
- Hardened and Tempered CVM Tool Steel Bits
- Precision machined for an exact fit.
- All the drivers you need when and where you need them.
- Grab and Go Convenience
Tradesman Tip Sizes Included
- TORX: T10, T15, T20, T25
- Phillips: #0, #1, #2, #3
- Pozidrive: #1 & #2
- Square: #0, #1, #2, #3
- Slotted: 3.0, 4.5, 5.5, 6.5
- Metric Hex: 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0mm
- Inch Hex 1/8", 9/64, 5/32, 3/16"
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, hex metric, hex inch, torx, square, pozidriv|
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
|Handle Grip Types||Bit Storage in Handle|
|Expected Date Available to Ship||Jul 6, 2021|
|Pieces In Set||26|
|Hex Inch||1/8+9/64, 5/32+3/16|
|Hex Metric||3.0+4.0, 5.0+6.0|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Husband's favorite tool My husband received this tool for a gift, and hands down, it's his favorite tool! It's convenient, reliable, and easy to change tips for various needs. Highly recommend this product!
Date published: 2018-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by HPeugeot from Great tool, bit holder 71480, ratcheting Very happy with this tool overall. It would be great if the description made clear that there is a compatible bit holder, CentroFix 71480 (https://www.wihatools.com/centrofix-1-4-quick-release-bit-holder) for the double-ended bits that come with this tool. As they are not compatible with most conventional bit holders, it took a while to figure this out! Pros: - Quality - Selection and number of bits you can store in one tool Cons: - No ratchet function on driver. I definitely miss this here compared to other similar tools I've used. - Release mechanism for tool compartment is fiddly, doesn't always open clean.
Date published: 2018-04-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by William P. from 26 in 1 Tradesman The Tradesman works well, it has all the bits I need working on emission analyzers. The pop up function however has to be assisted to open. This may be to the environment I work in.
Date published: 2018-04-06
You are now using Microsoft Edge
A modern, secure, browser. Start Shopping