SoftFinish 11inOne Multi-Driver
- Wiha 11inOne Multi-Drivers features 8 essential screwdriver and 3 nut driver tip profiles for efficient tool carry
- Quality: Manufactured in Monticello, Minnesota USA
- Ergonomics: Equipped with comfort grip handles delivering control and maximum torque
- Adaptability: Featuring an interchangeable bit and nut driver mechanism with essential screwdriver bits for efficient tool carry
- Cushion Grip Handle
- Nut driver 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
- Phillips #1, #2
- Slotted 1/4", 3/16"
- Square #1, #2
- Torx® T20, T25
Wiha 11inOne Multi-Drivers are the standard for premium quality professional drivers featuring ergonomic cushion grip handles for comfort and control, dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability includes parallel flats to prevent table-top roll-off, and offers an interchangeable bit and nut driver receiver system for multi-tool adaptivity.
Wiha 11inOne Multi-Drivers include 8 essential screwdriver and 3 nut driver tip profiles for efficient tool carry, consist of Wiha premium quality tool steel engineered for strength and durability that feature exact fit precision machined tips to reduce cam-out of fastener heads. The nut driver component is chrome plated and the double-ended bits phosphate finished for corrosion protection and surface resilience.
With the Wiha 11inOne Multi-Driver, you have a trusted companion at the ready for nearly any driver application you face on the jobsite or at home. Wiha premium quality 11inOne Multi-Drivers are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany and are made in Monticello, MN - USA under strict Wiha quality standards. You can buy with confidence knowing that the Wiha 11inOne Multi-Driver is backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee.
- Manufactured in Monticello, MN – USA
- Designed and engineered by Wiha Germany
- Cushion grip handle for comfort and control
- 8 essential screwdriver and 3 nut driver tip profiles for efficient tool carry
- Dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability
- Interchangeable blade receiver for multi-tool adaptivity
- Wiha premium quality tool steel for strength and durability
- Parallel flats for roll-off prevention
- Exact fit precision machined tips for reduced cam-out
- Nut driver component chrome plated for corrosion protection and easy cleaning
- Double-ended bits phosphate finished for corrosion protection
- Spring-loaded detent ball locking feature for secure handle and insert interlock
- Backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, torx, square, nut driver inch|
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|