SoftFinish 11inOne Multi-Driver
- Wiha 11inOne Multi-Drivers features 8 essential screwdriver and 3 nut driver tip profiles for efficient tool carry
- Quality: Manufactured in Monticello, Minnesota USA
- Ergonomics: Equipped with comfort grip handles delivering control and maximum torque
- Adaptability: Featuring an interchangeable bit and nut driver mechanism with essential screwdriver bits for efficient tool carry
- Cushion Grip Handle
- Nut driver 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
- Phillips #1, #2
- Slotted 1/4", 3/16"
- Square #1, #2
- Torx® T20, T25
Wiha 11inOne Multi-Drivers are the standard for premium quality professional drivers featuring ergonomic cushion grip handles for comfort and control, dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability includes parallel flats to prevent table-top roll-off, and offers an interchangeable bit and nut driver receiver system for multi-tool adaptivity.
Wiha 11inOne Multi-Drivers include 8 essential screwdriver and 3 nut driver tip profiles for efficient tool carry, consist of Wiha premium quality tool steel engineered for strength and durability that feature exact fit precision machined tips to reduce cam-out of fastener heads. The nut driver component is chrome plated and the double-ended bits phosphate finished for corrosion protection and surface resilience.
With the Wiha 11inOne Multi-Driver, you have a trusted companion at the ready for nearly any driver application you face on the jobsite or at home. Wiha premium quality 11inOne Multi-Drivers are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany and are made in Monticello, MN - USA under strict Wiha quality standards. You can buy with confidence knowing that the Wiha 11inOne Multi-Driver is backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee.
- Manufactured in Monticello, MN – USA
- Designed and engineered by Wiha Germany
- Cushion grip handle for comfort and control
- 8 essential screwdriver and 3 nut driver tip profiles for efficient tool carry
- Dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability
- Interchangeable blade receiver for multi-tool adaptivity
- Wiha premium quality tool steel for strength and durability
- Parallel flats for roll-off prevention
- Exact fit precision machined tips for reduced cam-out
- Nut driver component chrome plated for corrosion protection and easy cleaning
- Double-ended bits phosphate finished for corrosion protection
- Spring-loaded detent ball locking feature for secure handle and insert interlock
- Backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, torx, square, nut driver inch|
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Are all the holders and bits stored as one in the handle or do you end up with a pocket full of loose bits and holders
Is there a #3 Phillips bit available for the 11 in 1?
Are the tips magnetized? Also, if the bits need to be replaced, can you use any bit or do you specifically need the wiha replacement bits?
can I add the conduct ream to the 11 and 1 multi-driver?
Are the bits stored in the handle?
Are the bits stored on-board/in-board the driver or are they stored separately?
Do you have a similar tool with metric nut drivers rather than inch?
Are the shaft and bits made in the USA or is it just the handle?
You are now using Microsoft Edge
A modern, secure, browser. Start Shopping