We collect sales tax in the United States and GST/HST in Canada wherever we are required by law based on shipping destination zip code.
If you are a tax-exempt organization in the USA placing an order please follow these steps
- Complete and upload a valid tax-exempt certificate in the form below. If you do not have an account, one will be created for you. Please activate and login to your account to place your order.
- Wiha Tools will validate your certificate then update your account so that it will be exempt from sales tax on future purchases.
- Wiha Tools will email you when your account has been updated to tax-exempt status.
- Once you receive an email stating your account has been updated, please proceed to place your order.
What if I am tax-exempt and placed an order where sales tax was collected?
- We cannot refund or deduct sales tax from an order after it has been placed
- To comply with our sales tax provider polices, we must receive a valid Certificate of Exemption before the order is placed
- Wiha Tools must have an exempt certificate on file before the order is placed, only then can we change your account status to tax-exempt