SoftFinish Conduit Reamer and 6inOne Multi-Driver Combo
- Quality: Manufactured in Monticello, Minnesota USA
- Ergonomics: Equipped with comfort grip handles delivering control and maximum torque
- Adaptability: Featuring an interchangeable bit and nut driver mechanism with essential screwdriver bits and conduit reamer for efficient tool carry
Cushion Grip Handle
Double-ended Slotted 3/16", 1/4"
Double-ended Phillips #1, #2
Double-ended Nut Driver 1/4", 5/16"
Wiha Conduit Reamer and 6inOne Multi-Driver is the standard for premium quality professional multi-drivers featuring ergonomic cushion grip handle for comfort and control, dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability, includes parallel flats to prevent table-top roll-off, and offers an interchangeable bit and nut driver receiver system for multi-tool adaptivity.
The Wiha Conduit Reamer insert deburs and smooths 1/2-inch, 3/4-inch, and 1-inch conduit ends both inside and out to protect wire insulation and a proper fit for install. The reamer also features a shrouded slotted driver tip to prevent slipping off the fastener head when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings.
Wiha 6inOne Multi-Driver Insert includes 4 essential screwdriver and 2 nut driver tip profiles for efficient tool carry, consist of Wiha premium quality tool steel engineered for strength and durability that feature exact fit precision machined tips to reduce cam-out of fastener heads. The nut driver component is chrome plated and the double-ended bits have a phosphate finished for corrosion protection and surface resilience.
With the Wiha Conduit Reamer and 6inOne Multi-Driver, you have a trusted companion at the ready for nearly any driver application you face on the job site or at home. Wiha premium quality Multi-Drivers are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany and are made in Monticello, MN - USA under strict Wiha quality standards. You can buy with confidence knowing that the Wiha Multi-Driver is backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee.
- Manufactured in Monticello, MN - USA
- Cushion grip handle for comfort and control
- Dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability
- Parallel flats for roll-off prevention
- Interchangeable blade receiver for multi-tool adaptivity
- Wiha premium quality tool steel for strength and durability
- Spring-loaded detent ball locking feature for secure lock between handle and insert
- Reams 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, and 1 inch conduit for smooth edges and proper fit
- Reams both the inside and outside edges for consistent efficiency
- Replaceable reaming blade for maintaining high performance
- Designed to be specifically used for Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT) Conduit
- Designed and engineered by Wiha Germany
- Backed by the Wiha No-Hassle Guarantee
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, nut driver inch|
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
You are now using Microsoft Edge
A modern, secure, browser. Start Shopping