Save 25% off orders $400 or more
1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8", 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
Includes Standard Ball End L-key Sizes
.05, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, No More Dropped Screws
Uses Non wearing Spring Steel Retaining Ring
Corrosion protected Vapor Chromed Finish
Long Arms are 15 to 20% longer
Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
Precision CNC machined & chamfered ends
No cut off burrs or impact distortions
Hardened Spring Steel Compression Ring Holds Screws Securely
Grips Inner Head of Screw full radius contact
Allows you a free hand for work positioning
Hardened and Tempered for best wear resistance
Professional Quality Made In Germany
Exclusive ErgoStar Holder
For fast simple removal of individual L-Keys
Rotate largest L-Key and all keys turn 90 degrees
No more delays turning Keys out of the way
Includes hang hole for convenient storage
|Head Type||ball end hex inch, ball end hex metric|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Pieces In Set||22|
|L-Key Features||Ball End, ErgoStar Holder, Screw Holding|
|Hex Metric Sizes||1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 8.0mm, 10.0mm|
|Hex Inch Sizes||0.050" ~ 1.3mm, 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 3/8"|
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Quality Tools
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Cir, Monticello, MN 55362
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 763-295-6591 or 800-494-6104
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $4.60
Starting at: $4.64
Starting at: $3.92
Starting at: $3.58
Starting at: $4.10
Starting at: $4.58
Starting at: $3.80
Starting at: $4.64
Starting at: $3.62
Starting at: $4.54