Magnetizer and Demagnetizer
Wiha Web PriceSpecial Price $5.71
List Price Regular Price $6.34
Magnetizer and Demagnetizer is rated out of 5 by 14.
- Instantly to magnetize or demagnetize steel tools and small parts
- Works with items over 1.35" in length and 1/8" or 3mm diameter
- Uses powerful c8 permanent industrial ceramic magnets
- No batteries required
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
We found other products you might like!
- #26190Precision Slotted and Phillips Screwdrivers - 8 Pc.Set Includes Long Nose PliersWiha Web PriceSpecial Price $43.27List Price Regular Price $48.08
- #261977 Piece Precision Slotted and Phillips Screwdriver SetWiha Web PriceSpecial Price $28.73List Price Regular Price $31.92
- #7779226-in-1 Ultra Driver IndustrialWiha Web PriceSpecial Price $33.55List Price Regular Price $37.28
- #30297SoftFinish® Slotted/Phillips Screwdriver 12 Piece SetWiha Web PriceSpecial Price $94.66List Price Regular Price $105.18
- #7779026-in-1 Ultra Driver TradesmanWiha Web PriceSpecial Price $33.55List Price Regular Price $37.28
- #7779326-in-1 Ultra Driver Tradesman Socket Set with Square Socket adapter 41 piece setWiha Web PriceSpecial Price $57.53List Price Regular Price $63.92
Rated 3 out of 5 by rlambert94 from Good, BUT.... I’d like to see some kind of attachment point so you can clip it to a bag, tool belt, etc.. Klein makes one but the holes are not as big but I still use it because it’s more convenient by being able to be attached to a carabiner or key ring.
Date published: 2021-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Works, but the color is not the pictured black The bit must pass all the way through the hole and back a few times in the same direction that the bit will operate (I used needle-nose pliers, but any holder without a magnet in it will work). The bits (Wiha terminator bits) were then able to pick up a spoon!The only downside is the magnetizer is an ugly sea green and not the pictured black. But I suppose that makes it easier to find.
Date published: 2019-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Convenient and very usefull Title pretty much says it all. Only thing I'd like to see added is a key ring so it could be attached/hung off things.
Date published: 2018-11-22
Rated 2 out of 5 by Carl D. from Weak Very weak, does not work as expected. It does magnetize, but not very strongly.
Date published: 2018-10-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Magnetizer and Demagnetizer review I put the screw on the screwdriver and then put them both in the item. It seems to help hold the screw to the blade. Not sure if it last forever but good enough.
Date published: 2018-09-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by JEFFREY G. from helps at times when you need it It works as you would expect and is necessary when you have to have one. Much easier then the old wrap the driver with copper wire and touch a battery trick. well worth the price.
Date published: 2018-07-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Tool Purchase Everything was very easy and delivery was very timely. The price was also the best I found.
Date published: 2018-06-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by James from Mag ~ Demag Own three of these now. Very handy, easy to use and work very well.
Date published: 2018-06-03
How do you use the demagnetizer? It seems to only made my tools more magnetized.
Sorry I have not used mine yet at this time. But from past experience, you should pass the tool one way magnetize, pass through the opposite way and demagnetize. Also if you need to demagnetize something, if ts not to precision is to slam it on the floor, bang it on the wall, that will upsets the electrons. Good luck
Date published: 2020-07-10