What Makes the Wiha Nut Setters Superior?
Nothing beats an original and Wiha’s color-coded magnetic nut setters are a must-have for any job. Made of premium quality CrMo tool steel, the nut setters have a solid shaft providing strength and durability for long-lasting repetitive use and are impact-rated to 700 in/lbs for maximum performance. The nut setters feature industrial-strength magnets that securely retain fasteners to give the freedom of one-handed work applications. 6-inch long nut setters come with a standard 1/4-inch hex drive and are precision-formed for an exact-fit to reduce fastener cam-out. Packed with features and innovation, the quality is undeniable.
- High-visibility color coding for quick and easy size identification
- Broached and clear-coated openings for added corrosion protection
- Impact rated to 700 in/lbs for maximum performance with Li-ion impact drivers
- Cold forged from Chromium-molybdenum alloy steel (CrMo) for strength and durability
- Radiused corners for preventing fastener head round-off
- Industrial strength magnetic tip for secure fastener hold
- Durable black oxide finish for corrosion protection