Every single Wiha insulated tool is individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC (1,500 volts DC) for safety and peace of mind in energized applications. All Wiha Insulated tools are VDE Certified and meet EN/IEC 60900 testing standards for protection against arc flash explosion, ASTM F1505 standard specifications for insulated and insulating hand tools, NFPA-70E standards for electrical safety on the jobsite, and CSA testing benchmarks for safety and performance.
Wiha premium quality Insulated Sockets are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany. You can invest with confidence knowing that this product is backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee.
- Meets ASTM F1505, EN/IEC 60900, NFPA-70E, CSA, VDE Insulation specifications
- Double Covered Insulation Red Over Yellow High Visibility Coatings
- Wiha engineered premium quality tool steel for strength and durability
- Molded Directly onto the Socket
The SAE insulated socket set comes with an assortment of sockets for a range of fastener sizes. Sockets come in sizes that are measured in inches and fractions of an inch to fit fasteners with an SAE (inch) size head.
- Insulated 1000 Volt Rated 10,000 Volt Tested
- Meets ASTM F1505, EN/IEC 60900, NFPA-70E
- Professional Series Long Life Insulated
- High Visibility Coatings On Sockets
- Double Covered Insulation Red Over Yellow
- SKU: 31435
- UPC: 084705314358
- Country of Origin: United States
- Packaging: Bag
- Weight lb: 0.1 lb
- Length: 0.5″
- Width: 3″
- Height: 0.5″
- California Residents: Click for Proposition 65 warning