Frequently bought together
ASME B107.14m, EN ISO 6789, BS EN 26789
Tools Marked with Serial No. & Include Calibration Certificate
An economical solution for accurate dedicated Torque Control
Adjustable 5-14 Newton Meters
Adjustable with included Setting Tool
Window Scale Displays Torque Value Numerically
Ergonomic Handle Design
Soft Grips for Extrem Comfort
Get the Highest Torque in a pleasant Way with utterly Control
Audible and perceptible click when the pre-set torque has been attained
Quality & Accuracy Guaranteed to 5000 Cycles or 1 year
Loosening torque approx. +30% greater than tightening torque
Automatically resets for next torque cycle
|Country of Manufacture
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Quality Tools
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Cir,
Monticello, MN 55362
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 763-295-6591 or 800-494-6104
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Customers Also Bought