26-in-1 Ultra Driver Industrial
Wiha Web PriceSpecial Price $33.55
List Price Regular Price $37.28
26-in-1 Ultra Driver Industrial is rated out of 5 by 10.
Ultra Compact, Ultra Lightweight, Ultra Convenient. Saves Time, Fewer Tools to Carry, Less Weight 26 Tips. 13 Premium double-ended bits. Ergonomic Soft Grip Handle, Locking bit holder
This is how Wiha does multi-bit screwdrivers. The Ultra Driver 26inOne.
- 26 Bit Tips, Quick access, the right bit for the job.
- Comfortable Cushion Grip Ergonomic Handle
- Spring driven pop up cartridge for fast bit selection
- High Performance Quick Release Locking Bit Holder
- Hardened and Tempered CVM Tool Steel Bits
- Precision machined for an exact fit.
- All the drivers you need when and where you need them.
- Grab and Go Convenience
Industrial Tip Sizes Included
- TORX: T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30
- Phillips: , #1, #2,
- Slotted: 4.0, 6.0
- Metric Hex: 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0mm
- Inch Hex 3/32, 7/64, 1/8", 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4"
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, hex metric, hex inch, torx|
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
|Handle Grip Types||Bit Storage in Handle|
|Pieces In Set||26|
|Hex Inch||3/32+7/64, 1/8+9/64, 5/32+3/16, 7/32+1/4|
|Hex Metric||2.0+2.5, 3.0+4.0, 5.0+6.0|
|Torx||T8+T9, T10+T15, T20+T25, T27+T30|
We found other products you might like!
- #283947 pc Insulated 6-in-1 Ultra Driver SlimLine SetWiha Web PriceSpecial Price $95.90List Price Regular Price $106.56
- #7778626-in-1 Ultra Driver and BiCut Compound CuttersWiha Web PriceSpecial Price $67.10List Price Regular Price $74.56
- #38049Ultra Driver 12-in-1 Hex Inch Metric Insert Bit HolderWiha Web PriceSpecial Price $28.73List Price Regular Price $31.92
- #380456-in-1 Stubby Bit Holder Torx® SetWiha Web PriceSpecial Price $23.53List Price Regular Price $26.14
- #32619Combo Pack - New Pliers Wrench & Auto PliersOn SaleSpecial Price $49.99List Price Regular Price $83.16
Rated 2 out of 5 by John from Great idea, cheap end cap I love this idea for working light, I purchased a few different drivers to make my perfect set, I'm a locksmith and with those few changes this has 99% of every driver I need. Would be great if you could just buy the blank handle and build your own set of drivers. Unfortunately the end cap is cheap plastic that barely worked right out of the box. It does not latch well and comes open during use. Im still using it for now to see if it gets better or worse over time.
Date published: 2020-09-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Twenty-Six Times Three I now have three of these tools and I love them. I'm always happy to reach for one because it has the tips I want and they stay solidly stored or deployed.
Date published: 2018-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stoney M. from 25 in one Great tool. I do Industrial maintenance. And it is a very handy tool.
Date published: 2018-11-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by Donny J. from It's okay It opens automatically when the handle touches anything. Okay if it is the only tool in your tool bag.
Date published: 2018-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great tool It's easy to get to the bits. And even with the nerve problems I am now facing I can use it.
Date published: 2018-08-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Ultra Driver 26inOne Could not get the bits in and lock. Sent it back for exchange or repair.
Date published: 2018-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by HPeugeot from Great tool, compatible with bit holder 71480, ratcheting missing Very happy with this tool overall. It would be great if the description made clear that there is a compatible bit holder, CentroFix 71480 (https://www.wihatools.com/centrofix-1-4-quick-release-bit-holder) for the double-ended bits that come with this tool. As they are not compatible with most conventional bit holders, it took a while to figure this out! Pros: - Quality - Selection and number of bits you can store in one tool Cons: - No ratchet function on driver. I definitely miss this here compared to other similar tools I've used. - Release mechanism for tool compartment is fiddly, doesn't always open clean.
Date published: 2018-04-10