26-in-1 Ultra Driver Technicians
26-in-1 Ultra Driver Technicians is rated out of 5 by 1.
Ultra Compact, Ultra Lightweight, Ultra Convenient. Saves Time, Fewer Tools to Carry, Less Weight 26 Tips. 13 Premium double-ended bits. Ergonomic Soft Grip Handle, Locking bit holder Everything you need in one grab and go package
This is how Wiha does multi-bit screwdrivers. The Ultra Driver 26inOne.
- 26 Bit Tips, Quick access, the right bit for the job.
- Comfortable Cushion Grip Ergonomic Handle
- Spring driven pop up cartridge for fast bit selection
- High Performance Quick Release Locking Bit Holder
- Hardened and Tempered CVM Tool Steel Bits
- Precision machined for an exact fit.
- All the drivers you need when and where you need them.
- Grab and Go Convenience
Technicians Tip Sizes Included
- TORX: T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30
- Phillips: #0, #1, #2, #3
- Pozidrive: #1 & #2
- Square: #0, #1, #2, #3
- Slotted: 3.0, 4.0, 4.5, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, torx, square, pozidriv|
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
|Handle Grip Types||Bit Storage in Handle|
|Bit Features||Double Ended|
|Pieces In Set||26|
|Slotted||3.0+4.5, 4.0+6.0, 5.5+6.5|
|Torx||T6+T7, T8+T9, T10+T15, T20+T25, T27+T30|
We found other products you might like!
Rated 5 out of 5 by HPeugeot from Great tool, compatible with bit holder 71480, ratcheting missing Very happy with this tool overall. It would be great if the description made clear that there is a compatible bit holder, CentroFix 71480 (https://www.wihatools.com/centrofix-1-4-quick-release-bit-holder) for the double-ended bits that come with this tool. As they are not compatible with most conventional bit holders, it took a while to figure this out! Pros: - Quality - Selection and number of bits you can store in one tool Cons: - No ratchet function on driver. I definitely miss this here compared to other similar tools I've used. - Release mechanism for tool compartment is fiddly, doesn't always open clean.
Date published: 2018-04-10