System 4 ESD Safe Slotted/Phillips/Torx® Micro Bit Set
Wiha Web PriceSpecial Price $28.73
List Price Regular Price $31.92
System 4 ESD Safe Slotted/Phillips/Torx® Micro Bit Set is rated out of 5 by 4.
System 4 ESD Safe Micro Bit Set Slotted, Phillips and Torx® Bits with System 4 ESD Safe Handle, Extension and Bit Holder
Micro Bits Included
- Slotted: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- Phillips Bits: #00, #0, #1
- Torx: T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20
Wiha Micro Bits
- Exact Fit Precision Machined
- Micro Bits are ideal for electronics and optical precision tooling
- 28mm long for better handling
- 4mm Hex drive
- Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
- Through hardened for best wear resistance
- Made of high-quality cadmium-free plastic
- Made of ESD-Safe dissipative material
- The tapered shape allows rapid rotation
- Handles proportioned to blade size for optimum torque
- Precision turning and control with the rotating cap
- Indexed bit ring stores micro bits
Friction Fit Bit holder
- No magnets
- 100mm Long
|California Residents||Click for Proposition 65 warning|
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, torx|
|Pieces In Set||16|
|Handle Grip Types||ESD safe, Bit Storage on Handle|
|Phillips Sizes||#00, #0, #1|
|Slotted Sizes||1.5mm~1/16", 2.0mm~5/64", 2.5mm ~3/32", 3.0mm~1/8"|
|Torx Sizes||T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20|
We found other products you might like!
- #75965Master Tech 65 Piece Set - ESD Handle, Mini Ratchet and MicroBits In Metal Storage BoxWiha Web PriceSpecial Price $112.21List Price Regular Price $124.68
- #7509516 Piece System 4 ESD Safe Micro Bit SetWiha Web PriceSpecial Price $28.73List Price Regular Price $31.92
- #7509616 Piece System 4 ESD Safe MicroBit Set - Metric -InchWiha Web PriceSpecial Price $28.73List Price Regular Price $31.92
- #7509416 Piece System 4 ESD Safe MicroBit Set - InchWiha Web PriceSpecial Price $28.73List Price Regular Price $31.92
Rated 4 out of 5 by rhu100 from Great multi tool. Great multi tool, it would have been a 5 star review if it had a more substantial handle. I use it 4 to 5 times a week. I just wish the handle had a metal sleeve for the shaft to insert into.
Date published: 2020-09-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Very Good Had to switch out some pocket clips on a couple of my Spydies and they had loctite. My cheap torx all gave out and couldn't loosen up the screws. I patiently waited for my Wiha system 4 tool I ordered at a discount price I may add. The Wiha bits did the job just like many in EDC community had mentioned over and over. Great tool and awesome price.
Date published: 2019-09-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Charles G. from Excellent item This is a wonderful set. Good selection of bits, nice driver, and great quality build. Recommended highly.
Date published: 2018-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matthew G. from Excellent purchase This has been an excellent purchase and I will be buying more from Wiha.
Date published: 2018-06-20
I've had this product for 8 or 9 years, I've found it really useful. Can I purchase a spare "indexed bit ring"? Mine has split on one side and so one slot doesn't really hold its bit securely.
I will send this inquiry up to our resolutions team to see if they can get you fixed up. Please look for an email soon. Alternatively, you can reach out to our customer service team at 763-295-6591 or email us at cservice@wihatools
Date published: 2021-01-29