Wiha Professional Series Combination Ratchet Wrenches are engineered to uncompromised standards ensuring a secure fit in a wide variety of mechanical applications.
With a bright satin finish each ratcheting combination wrench features a 72 tooth ratcheting system in a 12 point box end with 5° swing arc and 0 degree offset for versatile fastener application, smooth secure operation, and maximum power. a box end offset 0° to deliver maximum power. The open end is angled to 15 degrees for flexibility in limited space environments allowing you to flip the wrench with each rotation to manipulate the fastener efficiently.
Wiha Wrenches are engineered using chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel, through-hardened for wear resistance, and finished with bright satin delivering durability and dependability, and a clean surface to satisfy the most meticulous professional or home garage mechanic.
Wiha Professional Series Ratcheting Wrenches are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany and backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee.
- 12 point box end with 5° swing arc
- Open end is offset 15° for maximum rotation in tight places
- 72 tooth ratchet system with 5° arc swing for smooth ratcheting in tight spaces
- Box end is offset 0° to deliver maximum power
- Wiha premium-quality tool steel for strength and durability
- Chrome-plated satin finish for corrosion protection
- Backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee
- Designed and engineered by Wiha Germany
- SKU: 30314
- UPC: 084705303147
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Weight lb: 0.26 lb
- California Residents: Click for Proposition 65 warning