Wiha's Terminator Bits are impact rated for power tools and rigorously heat-treated to produce a bit lasting up to 120 times the service life compared to standard bits. Wiha's specially designed torsion zone absorbs up to 30 times the impact energy compared to standard bits, allowing a maximum torsion flex that goes unmatched.
With Terminator Impact Bits you get the tightest-fit precision-machined driver tips from the company that sets the standard for quality and performance. Wiha's exact-fit tips eliminate excessive bit-wobble for increased driver accuracy. The result is a highly stable engagement with the screw head and a reduction in fastener cam-out that can damage finished materials or cause injury.
- Energy absorbing torsion zone for 30 times performance over standard bits
- Wiha engineered premium quality tool steel for strength and durability
- Exact fit precision machined tip for reduced cam-out
- Standard 1/4" hex drive for universal application
- Available in 1" and 2" lengths for versatile utility
- Designed and engineered by Wiha Germany, manufactured by Wiha globally
- SKU: 76557
- UPC: 084705765570
- Country of Origin: Viet Nam
- Packaging: Clamshell
- Weight lb: 0.3 lb
- Overall Length Inches: 1.9″
- Overall Length Millimeters: 49mm
- California Residents: Click for Proposition 65 warning